You Save 26% ($40.00)
- The Loom Necklace is a wearable art piece that layers well over simple dresses and tops.
Read the behind-the-scenes story of our collaboration with New York-based fiber artist Toni Brogan and Thai brass maker Boonyakiat 'Seng' Phooarkit.
- Brass frame and chain.
- Hand woven vintage fibers include cotton, wool, coconut silk, and gold thread.
- Your necklace will be similar to this image, but each piece is unique.
- Size: Chain is 12.5 inches from center and the brass frame is 4.5 x 2.75 inches. Fringe hangs approximately 2 inches below frame making the total length roughly 19 inches (48 cm).
- Made by hand in Thailand and New York, U.S.A.
- Ships from the U.S.A. — FREE SHIPPING TO USA CUSTOMERS