WOMEN'S CALENDERING BIKER JACKET
- Calendering hemp biker jacket by Kilomet109.
- The body of this jacket is made from handwoven hemp that was indigo-dyed and then stone-polished for a metallic finish—a technique known as calendering.
- Read the Kilomet109 Maker Profile on The Kindcraft.
- Natural indigo-dyed and hand-polished calendering by Black H'mong ethnic artisans in Vietnam. The hood and lining were artisan-made with batik cotton.
- 100% hemp body, 100% cotton hood and lining.
- Metal zipper and button fastenings.
- Hand wash or dry clean.
Now available in limited stock. Ships directly from the Kilomet109 studio in Ha Noi, Vietnam.