'A-OKAY' Indigo Coaster
You Save 16% ($2.00)
- Handmade drink coaster by BUAISOU Japanese indigo farmers and dyers.
- Read our Maker Profile about BUAISOU on THE KINDCRAFT.
- 100% ramie fabric hand-dyed with natural sukumo indigo dye.
- Stencil-printed using the traditional Japanese rice paste resist-dye technique called katazome.
- The hand design represents a moment or gesture during in the indigo process.
- The color and printing of your coaster(s) will be similar to this image, but each piece is unique. Color depth will vary.
- Sold individually.
- Size: 4.1 x 4.3 inches (10.5 x 11 cm)
- Made in an ethical setting at the BUAISOU farm in Tokushima, Japan.
- Limited stock. Ships from the U.S.A.