Have A Question?
Use our contact form to send us an email.
We ship worldwide within 3 - 5 business days. Your handcrafted items will be packaged safely and securely. If this processing time will be longer, we will contact you via email.
Most products ship from the United States. Items from our partners will be shipped to you directly from their studios: Gopi Shah ships from the United States, Kilomet109 ships from Vietnam, Narrative Made ships from Hong Kong, and KARMME ships from Australia.
Your shipping price will be calculated at the checkout and varies depending on which item(s) you buy and where you are located. If your order includes items from different makers, our shipping system will bundle them into one price at checkout.
You will be notified with a tracking number once your order has shipped.
- Delivery times will vary based on location.
Get free shipping on The Kindcraft's products when you spend over $200 on U.S. orders, or over $400 on international orders! (Excludes our partners' products.) This offer will be automatically applied at checkout.
We keep the website’s inventory updated at all times. If an item unexpectedly sells out before we can ship it to you, you will be notified via email. Orders with multiple items which includes sold-out item(s) may be voided or partially fufilled according to your wishes.
International Taxes & Duties
- International customers are responsible for any potential duties and/or taxes levied at the point of entry into the destination country. The Kindcraft cannot estimate or cover customs on international shipping.
Our Refund Policy
- We hope you are happy with your purchase from The Kindcraft, but if you would like to return an item please email: email@example.com for return instructions.
- Items purchased from The Kindcraft may be returned for store credit or refund within 7 days of receipt of items provided they are in their original condition.
- All shipping fees are non-refundable unless product is determined to be defective or damaged. We recommend mailing your return with tracking and insuring the package. The Kindcraft is not responsible if the returned package is lost or the item damaged in the mail.
- Please note that all of our products are handmade and one-of-a-kind. The product you receive will be consistent with the shop images, but may not be exactly the same.
- Custom Orders: For custom orders email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to honor requests. Subject to availability of makers and materials.
- The Kindcraft will never sell or share your information with outside companies or third parties. When you purchase from our store, we request the necessary information to process your order: name, billing and shipping addresses, phone number, email address, and credit card information.