The 'Sojourner' Bandana
- 'Sojourner' grain motif bandana by Narrative Made and SukkhaCitta.
- This batik bandana was inspired by the world's sojourners and the generous harvesters who leave dropped grains for the poor and the foreigners in the spirit of sharing the abundance of a harvest.
- Naturally indigo-dyed with hand-drawn batik.
- Made from the mountain village of Jlamprang in Central Java, Indonesia.
- Read about the making of this item in this Indonesian Batik photoessay.
- Size: 19.7 x 19.7 inches (50 x 50 cm)
- The color of your bandana will be similar to these images, but each piece is unique. Color depth will vary.
- Limited quantity. Ships from the U.S.A.