You Save 13% ($3.00)
- Japanese notebook by Awagami Factory papermakers of Tokushima, Japan. The Fujimori family has been making washi paper for 8 generations since 1825.
- Read our article about the process of making indigo dyed washi paper at Awagami Factory.
- This is a traditional Japanese wacho soft notebook with stab binding.
Danzome, or ombre, refers to the gradient pattern on the cover of the notebook. This technique is achieved by dipping the cover into the indigo vat multiple times.
- The cover is momigami crinkle paper. The 25 pages inside are smooth ecru washi paper, double-sided and folded into sheets that hold the included line guide.
- Hand-dyed with 100% natural aizome indigo by master dyer Mieko Fujimori at Awagami in Tokushima.
- Size: 7.25"x 9.5" (18 x 24 cm)
- Buy this notebook individually or as a set.
- Ships from the U.S.A. — Special Low Rate