- Japanese notebook by Awagami papermakers of Tokushima, Japan. The Fujimori family has been making washi paper for 8 generations since 1825.
Read our article about the processes of making washi paper and indigo-dyeing at Awagami on The Kindcraft!
- This is a traditional Japanese wacho soft notebook with stab binding.
Bokashi, or ombre, refers to the gradient pattern on the cover of the notebook. This technique is achieved by dipping the paper into the indigo vat multiple times.
- The cover is momigami crinkle paper, and the pages inside the notebook are smooth ecru paper. The 25 pages are double-sided folded sheets that you can slip the line guide into.
- Hand-dyed with 100% natural aizome indigo by master dyer Mieko Fujimori at Awagami in Tokushima.
- 100% kozo mulberry paper.
- Size: 7.25"x 9.5" (18 x 24 cm)
- Buy this notebook individually or as a set.