- Small dish that is useful as a salt cellar, a jewelry holder, or for palo santo incense.
- Slab-rolled and hand-formed with iron-saturate speckled clay, then glazed with a semi-transparent, semi-matte, in-house white glaze.
- Made by artist Gopi Shah in California, USA.
- Read Gopi's Maker Profile on The Kindcraft.
- This product ships directly from the maker's studio in California.
- Each handmade piece is unique.
- Size: Approximately 4" x 4" x 1.5" (10.16 cm x 10.16 cm x 3.175 cm)
- Sold separately.