'Year of Indigo' Bandana
- Handmade bandana representing the one-year process of farming and dyeing indigo plants, known as sukumo in Japan.
- Created by BUAISOU Japanese indigo farmers and dyers.
- Read our Maker Profile about BUAISOU on THE KINDCRAFT.
- 100% cotton hand dyed with natural sukumo indigo dye.
- Made using a traditional Japanese discharge-dyeing method called bassen.
- The color of your bandana will be similar to these images, but each piece is unique. Color depth will vary.
- Size: 21.25 x 21 inches (54 x 53 cm)
- Made in an ethical setting at the BUAISOU farm in Tokushima, Japan.
- Ships from the U.S.A. — Special Low Rate